It is with the belief that the mind, body, and spirit has the ability to heal itself yet at times, we may encounter bumps, curves, and major turns on our journey that require some additional support. Sometimes, the solution to our feeling of “stuckness” is to have a proper mirror when we may be feeling alone or confused and sometimes we just need someone to “hold space” and be present in our experience. Our inner fire may also be burning too hot or have dwindled to embers due to anxiety, stress, or exhaustion. Maybe you have tried traditional counseling, have spoken to religious leaders, family members, and well meaning friends but leave with just as many questions about your path as when you first started. Individuation and self actualization take a lifetime and may require the acquisition of more tools to improve the quality of one’s life as we go along. It is with sheer joy that I am able to offer Spiritual Living Sessions to the Fusionart Studio repertoire.
During my Spiritual Living Sessions (SLS), I offer you guidance, support and the clear unwavering belief in your innate ability to tap into Universal Power. It is with this belief, that I hold a vision of you already whole and complete. Through this powerful intention, the energy of that belief is activated in YOU.
These Spiritual Living Sessions can be done in person, on the phone, or via internet video chat. Whatever works best for your schedule or geographic location. As creative beings, we may also decide to have an activity like making art or poetry, dancing, hula hooping, taking a guided meditation, or just walking in nature as a way to tap into our Divinity. Coaching may be done one-on-one or in small groups and will be agreed upon prior to our meeting. Each experience is designed to help you meet your personal goals.
Offerings: Various modalities that may be used during your Spiritual Living session- per client request.
- learning how to set intentions and goals to optimize your success while on your Spiritual Path.
- how to navigate as an empath or “highly sensitive person”
- semi-guided meditation
- talking it out in person, on the phone, or via skype
- goddess work: learning more about self care, ritual, journaling/writing/poetry, honoring the Divine feminine, balancing yin energy using a variety of art and expressive tools.
What is Creativity Coaching?
Creativity Coaching is similar to Life Coaching but with a creative twist. Solution focused approaches to life’s goals and challenges evolve into new pathways to the creative soul connection. A Creativity Coach can be a gentle and supportive guide through the sometimes scary and frustrating feelings that come with being a creative in a linear world. A Creativity Coaching can also provide you with a wide variety of art education fundamentals and shared life experience to assist you in finding a medium or approach that unlocks your unlimited potential!
Would you like to take your creative work to the next level but don’t know how or where to begin?
- Do you feel blocked or have reached a plateau in your creative work?
- Are you overwhelmed by what critics say and then become frozen with fear, shame, or guilt about your expression?
- Would you like to share more of your authentic self (paint, draw, sculpt, dance, write, sing, make music, organize groups, help others, or want to own your creative business) with others?
- Have you an artform you would like to explore more but have yet to make time for it?
- Do you feel a strong pull to make something but do not know what it is?
- Are you seeking some support and encouragement for the work you already are doing?
How it works?
There are many ways to “tap in” using Creativity Coaching with sound (toning/singing), meditation, creating ceremony/ritual, and a variety of other art forms such as automatic writing, poetry, sculpture, jewelry making, painting, drawing, and mixed media.
Coaching vs Therapy
Coaching is not therapy, though it is compatible with therapy and many clients choose to do both. Referrals can be made if any mental health issues arise. Coaching holds clients to be whole, resourceful, and creative. . . fully competent to live the lives they are meant to live. Rather than exploring and analyzing the past, we focus on the present, on your current challenges, and how best to meet them through paying attention to spiritual principles and solutions that are grounded in pragmatic and earthly practice. Put simply, coaching is a professional partnership that supports the client in achieving personal and professional growth and development, leading to the achievement of extraordinary results.
- There are no refunds for the package once purchased.
- You must use the package up within 3 months.
- 24 hour notice is required to cancel all sessions if you need reschedule or cancel your appointment. If you have made an appointment and you have not paid yet and cancel same day, there is a $75 cancellation fee that will be billed to you.
- If you schedule an appointment and cancel the day of the scheduled session, you lose the session.